A long hauling war of Wit and Wisdom  

Created by Rakesh Prabhakara

After posting my last article, I've been stagnant in the sense that I am resettling: I catapulted myself from India to Sacramento through a turbulence at least for 8 hours before approaching San Francisco. Well, all I gotta say is, It was an awesome experience traveling through time to see a highly civilized world just a hemisphere apart viz-a-viz the final destination for gen-Y |..|

It's been a month since I breathed the first air of the Hollywood Nation and I haven't yet felt the taste of fresh wine off Napa valley which I shall some day. I will not explain anything about life here because I would become a spoilsport messing up the whole movie scene: you must come and watch it for yourself.

umm... well, I shall kick-start building my blog as usual, with more innovations and excitements of course. I would however like to post a poem of mine which shall convey the fact that "No matter how good you are in solving Schrodinger wave equation, You gotta be good in solving common problems that you face around you to make a better person out of you. You are, what you are.

Justify Full"In the midst of having loads of work leading to concussion,
In the midst of having so many problems to raze,
I believe that a moment of time spent on discussion
would lead to what i call "breaking of espionage".

Had the Penicillin been kept as a secret elixir,
we would all be sulking on motorized wheel-chairs,
So come out with your ideas, dear friends,
for tomorrow lies in the hands of the youth, we embrace.

A Tree that caters you with shades and hopes,
was a sapling, remember, that our Forefathers catered love for.
So let us cater our ideas into this world,
for it shall overturn the , god forbid, very blurry future our heirs would crave for.

let us all hold hands and sing the scolion of "A New Generation",
let us break the anomaly with an utter denegation,
let us show the world the power of communication,
with dignity, pride, courage and determination".

I would like to say one thing before I turn on the conveyor laid beneath my feet, that progress is a vernacular term and I am a vernacular blogger but Life that we live each and every moment depends on how we look at it and what we make out of it. In my next posting, I shall unveil the beauty of Virtual ground, the Operational Amplifier and the Importance of negative feedback, just like in life.......

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Blog theme music